· Bachelor Of Science In Computer Science, Future Academy,
(Ministry Of Higher Education, Cairo, Egypt), Sept. 1995, Grade: Good
· ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant.
· IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), (ITSM) from EXIN (V.2 & V.3)
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP (Qualified)
· Project management professional (PMP) (Qualified)
· Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
· Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
With early achievement worldwide
· Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA).
· Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA).
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
· International Computer Driving License (ICDL).
· Programming Courses: COBOL / Pascal / Visual BASIC / Visual C++
· Helpdesk Analyst (HDA).
· Arabic Language, Mother Tongue.
· Perfect Command of English Language, (Academic IELTS 7.5)
· Fair Understanding of French Language.
· Diploma in Russian Language,
VirgiTech Training, UAE
· Providing training solutions based on TNA with key customers.
· Supporting Sales & Marketing activities
· Deliver high end IT & Soft-skills courses
· Schedule development, material preparation and
authorization process management.
· Setting KPIs & Evaluations
May 2006- October 2007
· Manage & co-ordinate telecommunication training courses
· Assist in project management activities across Middle East
· Participate in project coordination & Documentation.
New Horizons, UAE
Oct 2004- Apr. 2006
IT and Training Consultant,
· IT solutions design and implementations.
· Provide high end technical training for key customers and entities.
July 2002- Sep.2004
System Administrator and Helpdesk Supervisor,
· Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for service disk
operations and processes.
· Implementing Microsoft system administration tasks.
July 2000- June 2002
System Administrator and Customer Support Engineer,
· Administering Microsoft windows environment, NAV,
Antigen, Exchange, ISA and Backup Servers, Daily helpdesk tasks
and user support, troubleshooting, and remote assistance.
May 1998- June 2000
Network & System Administrator,
· Administering Microsoft windows environment, NAV,
Antigen, Exchange, Lotus notes, ISA and Backup Servers,
Daily helpdesk tasks and user support, troubleshooting, a
nd remote assistance.
Oct 1995- April 1998
Computer And Networking Support Engineer,
· PCs and Servers Hardware and software support,
assemble and troubleshoot, Compaq and Dell products,
and provide customer support and services.
n IT Management & Business Strategy
· Annual IT Budget, ROI calculation and justifications, Systems and
products TCO calculations.
· Transform the IT Department from cost center to a profit center /
· Contribute the business visibility studies and plans
· Business Management information systems & Overseas consolidation reports.
IT organization structure:
· Design and manage the input & outputs of SOP (structure of policy).
· ISO 20000 on ITIL/ITSM® basis implementation.
· Ability to Centralizing the IT Organization for different type of business
along over seas geographical locations.
Service Level Management:
· Perform service level agreements between IT and Business.
· Perform OLA operational level agreements between the IT technical groups.
· Manage technology services to ensure stability and/or quality of
technology and monitor performance against service agreements.
· Negotiate, establish and manage the vendors UC (underpinning contracts).
Business Continuity Management:
· Perform BIA (business impact analysis)
· Perform Risk assessment analysis.
· Perform Business continuity strategy and plan.
· Perform FTA (fault tree analysis) to improve the critical
· Ensure that the backup plan is running and backup tabs are working
· Ensure that the agreed availability percentage is correctly delivered
to the customers.
· Ensure that the countermeasures have been taken into consideration
against the IT threats and vulnerabilities.
· Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data.
· Ensure that the IT infrastructure capacity is associated with the
business recent and future demands.
Service Support Management:
· Implement, manage, monitor, and improve all the service desk,
incident, problem, change, and configuration management's aspects.
n On going Plan, Do, Check, and Act the day-to-day IT operations and
activities (Daily IT backups, purchasing, incidents registering and closures,
reports, servers and users support, system & DB administration, applications
support, and policy obliging monitor).
n Project management
· ERP systems (Trading and Retail). Implementation for Logistics
and finance modules. Chart of accounts, Payable, receivable, Journal,
General Ledger, Cash Book, HR, Inventory, Purchasing, and Sales.
· IT infrastructure projects implementation. E-mailing systems,
IT and physical security solutions, WAN & LAN networks design and
implementation, storage, NMS, and backup systems.
· Projects under implementation: CMDB & Help desk knowledge
DB, off-site disaster recovery solution, upgrade the security solution.
Networking: WAN, LAN, and VOIP designing and implementation using
Cisco Systems networking technologies.
Operating Systems: IBM, Microsoft, and Linux servers and clients platforms.
Databases: IBM-DB2, Oracle, and MS-SQL.
Messaging systems: MS-Exchange and IBM-Lotus Notes.
Backup solutions: Symantec, Legato, ArcServ, HP and IBM backup
Storage solutions: HP and IBM SAN and NAS.
Developing: Assembler, C++, MS-VB, COBOL, and Pascal.
Security: Symantec, Casper sky, MacAfee, Trend-Micro, PIX, Juniper,
and Sonic View technologies, CISSP, ISO27001, MS security, Security+,
Ethical Hacking, PIX firewalls.
Network Communication: VPN, TCP/IP, SNA, VOIP, Citrix,
and MS-terminal services.
Hardware: Assembling and troubleshooting, Compaq & HP Servers,
· ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant
· ITIL Foundation
· ITIL Service Manager
Project Management institute
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Business Professional
· Business Communication
· Business Etiquette
· Customer Service
Helpdesk Institute (HDI)
· Helpdesk Analyst (HDA)
· Helpdesk Manager (HDM)
General Soft skills
· Fish Philosophy (Customer relations)
· Moments of Truth (Employees Improvement Program)
· Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
· Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
· Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
· Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
· Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· Symantec Corporate Editions
· MacAfee Anti Virus
· Backup tools
· Mail Servers (Exchange / Lotus)
· Remote Access
· Virtual LANs
· TCP / IP – DNS – DHCP – WAN – WIFI
Implementing, supporting systems and training for
customers in the following entities:
· Etisalat 3G project, UAE
· Syndicate of engineers, UAE
· Armed Forces, UAE
· Ministry of Health, UAE
· Ministry of Education, UAE
· National Reactor,
· Ministry of Telecommunication,
· Air Defense
· Ministry of Interior Affairs,
· Cook Door
· Americana Group (KFC/Pizza Hut/Tikka) ,
· EGAS ,
· Li and
Interests and activities
· Computer Games
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Team player.
· Leader by nature.
· Customer centric behavior.
· Excellent communication skills.